Graduation may seem far off, but it’s right around the corner at Lake Land College. Very important information for students and parents about graduation and preparing for graduation is as follows:
- Measurements for cap and gown will be held from March 1-31 in the Lake Land College Bookstore. The Bookstore is open daily from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Students may purchase graduation announcements in the Lake Land College Bookstore.
- The last day to file Intent to Graduate for the spring 2014 semester is Friday, March 21. Students can file the document electronically through the student Hub/IRIS.
- Students may pick up caps and gowns at the Bookstore from Monday, May 12 – Thursday, May 15 from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. or on Friday May 16 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Commencement practice will take place Thursday, May 15 at 3 p.m. in the Lake Land College Field House.
- The Commencement Ceremony is scheduled for Friday, May 16 at 7:30 p.m. in the Field House. All graduates should report to their assigned buildings for line up at 6:30 p.m.
For any students who need an accommodation due to a disability, please call 217- 234-5230 to request arrangements prior to the practice session on Thursday, May 15.
If you have any questions concerning the Commencement Ceremony or practice, stop by the Admissions Office of the Luther Student Center or call 217-234-5028.